Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rajestani villiage

These were taken in Rajestan on the road to Jaipur. We passed through this small villiage on the way to the water storage ruins. The people there seemed really nice but we didn't have time to talk to them. I managed to get a photo of the women. Most of them were very modest and covered their faces though.




spot the pig!



the blue tint is my window. I didn't have time to roll it down fully when I took this pic. Anyway, there were a ton of camels in rajestan. We actually saw a few camel herders but I wasn't fast enough to snap a photo. It kindof reminded me of back home in Bahrain.


2 comments:

  1. its weird, i grew up here but i just don't remember it being this poor, i never had that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not, this is nothing compared to Delhi. I'll post up those photos later.

    ReplyDelete