Thursday, July 29, 2010

Money


some lady sleeping next to a stray. I just thought it was an interesting composition.



Aaah money. Trish was taking a photo of this cleaning lady with the hallway all lit up because we thought it looked lovely. Anyway, she turned around and gave Trish a big smile so we were pleasantly surprised.We thought 'oh, what a nice lady!'. So we said thanks and went on our merry way and then we heard 'money' behind us. We turned around and she was saying 'money. Money. How much money? You have money?'. We were incredulous. So we apologized and told her no we didn't have any money.She wasnt too pleased but I'd only taken visa with me. So what could I do. Oh well
Same story with the snake charmer above her. I'd taken this photo from some way off but I think he saw me and he stood up and started playing louder.Then from the distance I heard 'money!'. Good grief, these people. I ran.


The queen's garden witht the winter palace behind me


th path the elephants travelled along


the windows the princesses used to stand by. They'd shower down flowers when their kings and princes returned from wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment